The ARTreach Staff includes Executive Director, Regional Directors for Fort Bend/Katy and Houston, Key Program Staff, Program Directors, Project Directors, Professional Artists and Volunteers
ARTreach Programs are professionally directed with project support provided by a roster of highly qualified artists and volunteers that are approved to work with at risk and vulnerable populations. Key Program staff support program direction, development, volunteer coordination, lead teaching, and art assistance as a team. Key Staff is assigned to work in our range of programs supporting social service partners, juvenile detention centers, residential treatment facilities, and school districts.
ARTreach Regional Directors oversee the development and implementation of specialized programs serving children at risk, special needs groups and the elderly in a regional area (Katy/Fort Bend and Houston Metro) and will go above and beyond expectations to meet the needs of our agency and school partners. ARTreach Programs are designed to support a variety of social, justice and/or educational objectives. Agencies and underserved schools may contact ARTreach to schedule a site visit and discuss specialized program development and objectives with a Regional Director.
Program Directors are hired to oversee ongoing programs; a program director is able to design courses and curriculum that support the educational and social objectives associated with their program and the population they serve. They may subcontract professional artists and assistants as needed to enrich their program. Program Directors serve as the point of contact for our agency advisor and report to the Regional Director.
- Project Directors are ARTreach certified teaching artists, musicians and dancers that are hired by ARTreach to support programs and the training of volunteers. They are skilled in delivering specialized projects, workshops and residencies. Project Directors support staff development and new volunteer training in their unique media or specialized field.
- Key Program Staff- is hired to assist in key programs and will work as a team to support the training of new volunteers.
- ARTreach Regional Directors: Terri Bieber (Greater Fort Bend/Katy area) and Chris Gamez (Houston)
- ARTreach Program Directors: Terri Bieber, Chris Gamez, Corey Greene, Becca House, Albert Goldreich
- Key Support Staff: Marla Ward, Melba Lee, Ann Turner, Kelly Richards, Albert Goldreich
- 2013 Project Directors supporting programs and staff development (ARTreach Institute - Staff and Volunteer Training Program)
ARTreach supports the training of artists and new volunteers to work in our programs. Volunteers are trained on site to mentor through art, and assist in programs running weekly. The ARTreach Institute offers training workshops and seminars supporting further staff development out of our studios in Sugar Land, Katy and Houston. Contact the Executive Director for details